Airflow Snorkel Kit Ford Ranger T6 PX 375
SKU: S375 - AU GST inc
SAVE $7.00 (2%)In Stock
|Airflow Snorkel Kit Ford Ranger T6 PX 375|
|Vehicle Series:||PX, PX XL & PX XLT / Wildtrak|
|Engine Capacity:||2.2 Litre & 3.2 Litre|
|Airflow Snorkel Kits are supplied with all fittings, fasteners, fitting instructions & templates|
|About Airflow Snorkels|
|An Airflow Snorkel is fitted to a 4WD to protect the engine from the elements of Dust, Sand & Water.
Each model is individually styled to the contours of each vehicle and is fitted with no visible bolts or brackets.
An Airflow Snorkel allows the engine to breathe easier by drawing clean, fresh air from the windscreen level. The design ensures that the snorkel fits snugly against the guard complimenting the vehicle and adding to the style and image.
The material for the snorkel is from the highest grade Virgin Polyethylene Plastic and is fully formulated for long term UV resistance.
The most extreme conditions encountered in many parts of the world have tested Airflow snorkels to the limit, and the durability, toughness and design aspects of the snorkel have proved to be equal to the most difficult challenge. Airflow Snorkels deliver air where it is needed. Fuel efficiency, economy and improved performance from your vehicle is what Airflow Snorkels are all about – as well as being able to go through that river crossing without stalling.
Extensive dyno testing on the Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series involving simulated driving speeds up to 145 km/h showed increased torque and power up to speeds of 95 km/h. An additional test to monitor the fuel economy on a long trip with a vehicle carrying 6 passengers and towing a campervan indicated an improvement of approximately 8% in fuel consumption.
|Airflow Snorkel Features|
|- Designer styled with no visible bolts or brackets
- Air Ram Air Intake Area
- 3.5 inch cold air induction 3.8 times. 3 inch ram effect only 1.8 times
- RHF Flexible Hose rated to 135 Deg C
- Minimal Join Points from Snorkel to air-cleaner
- Utilising existing air-cleaners and Under Bonnet access points where possible.
- New access points to air-cleaners are used where existing connection do not allow sufficient air-flow
- Stainless Steel Clamps and "A" Pillar Brackets
- Polyethylene Injection Moulding for every Airflow Snorkel
- Virgin Polyethylene Powder 9800 to Tests ASTM D1238/D1505/D790/D638/D2440/D1525
- One piece Polyethylene Moulded Air Ram including grill
- Two piece aero foil grill on the Cold air induction Air Ram for greater lamina air flow
- CAD ( Computer Aided Design ) Templates detailing layout, check measurements, fitting instructions and kit lists.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other British4WD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.